· State License: Our facility has been specifically designed and built to meet and exceed all current state regulations for child care centers. Our educational curriculum, nutritional programs, and staff to child ratios are continuously monitored and approved by the State of Indiana
· Educational Programs: Specially designed, age appropriate, programs that not only meet, but exceed current licensed child care standards. The programs include the eight basic head start domains (literacy, mathematics, science, creative arts, language development, social & emotional development, physical health and development), plus Sign Language and music all prior to entering kindergarten.
· Large Playgrounds: Fenced in areas with state approved and age appropriate equipment specially engineered for the safety and development of your child.
· Security & Safety: Our facility is furnished with state-of-the-art video monitoring equipment in every room. As well as exterior door alarms, networked intercom system, and IntelliTouch parent sign-in technology. Giving you a piece of mind knowing your child is in a technologically advanced facility.
· Professional Staff: Every room is assigned a degreed lead teacher. Our staff has a positive interest in your child’s learning. Offering a variety of teaching methods is important when children learn across many environments. Our staff members are trained in first aid and CPR. Also, each Little U employee has a background check and drug screening prior to employment.
· Daily Reports: Communication with parents facilitates mutual teaching both at Little U and at home. Awareness and assessment of all developmental areas is vital to your child’s success. Therefore, an open channel of communication is highly promoted.
· Meals and Snacks
Keeping the children fueled-up and ready for learning is important. Our ServSafe certified staff prepares nutritionally balanced meals and snacks which are included in the tuition. Even baby food for your infant is included.
· Payment Convenience: Credit/debit card payments available. Also, we accept CCDF and Military vouchers.
· Convenient Location: Our facility can be accessed from either Indiana Route 2 or U.S. Highway 30, just east of Indiana Route 49.
· Parental Gratification: Seeing your child grow and flourish physically, mentally, socially and emotionally gives parents a sense of accomplishment. Yet, providing for our children and family is the reason we work; that is where we can lend you a hand. Parents will be able to focus on their tasks during their busy daily schedule knowing that your child has been provided the best opportunities to learn in a fun, safe, and loving environment.